Adding Moments to an Upcoming Service
You can choose which Moments you want to be available for use in the Host Tools during a Service. Your Hosts will then be able to post these Moments at the appropriate times to engage your attenders.
How to Add Moments to a Service
Before you add Moments to a Services, make sure you've set up all the Moments you want to use during a Service.
- Go to the Admin > Services and select Add/Edit Content for the Service that you want to set up.
- Navigate to the section labeled Moments and tap "Add Moment"
- Select the Moment(s) you wish to add to this Service and tap the "Add Moment(s)" button.
- You can rearrange the Moments in any order, this correspond to the order that each Moment is displayed in the Host Tools. You can remove any Moments from a Service by tapping the "X" icon on the right side of a Moment row.
- Tap "Save" at the bottom of the form.
Including Moments in New Services by Default
To save time adding Moments to a Service, you can choose whether or not to Include a particular Moment in new content. Every time you add content to a Service, these Moments will be in the list.