Custom Role Identifier
You can create a custom role identifier for your host, admin, or owner that will help attenders identify who is "on-staff" in the public chat channel.
Creating a Custom Role Identifier
- Log into the admin.
- Go to Users and edit the user you want to create a custom role tag for.
- Under the "Role" section, select Host, Admin, or Owner.
- Once selected, you can select the role identifier.
- Symbol - this will put a star symbol next to the individual name.
- Text - you can select a pre-populated role tag (which is translated/localized to other languages) or you can create a custom tag.
- None - there will be no role tag next to that individual.
- Click Save.