Understanding Service Timing
The timing for each Service is determined by several factors.
- Schedule Start Time: This will be the time your Service is displayed to start on the Schedule tab for your attenders.
- Service Duration: This will be the length that the Service runs. This does not account for the chat and video offset times discussed below.
- Chat Start and Chat End: These allow your attenders to chat before the Schedule Start Time and after the Service Duration. Public Chat must be enabled to see these options.
- Video Start: You can choose to start playing the video before the Schedule Start Time.
In this timeline example we are using the following values:
- Schedule Start Time: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 1 hour
- Allow people to chat 10 minutes before the Service begins.
- Allow people to chat 5 minutes after the Service ends.
- Start the video 5 minutes before the Service begins.
*Host Chat will always be available, even if a Service is not underway.