Embedding a YouTube Video
You can utilize a pre-produced video that has been uploaded to YouTube within a service to provide a simulated-live service.
To embed a pre-produced video that has been uploaded to YouTube:
Note: Make sure your video is not set to private.
1. Go to the video you have uploaded to YouTube.
2. Select the "Share" icon under the video player.
3. Click on "Copy" to copy the URL.
4. Log into the admin of your Church Online Platform account
5. Click on "Service"
6. Create a new service and/or click on "Add content" or "Edit Content" (If you are editing a service).
7. Scroll down to the video section
8. Select "URL" from the options provided
9. Paste the YouTube URL
10. If you want the video to start before the service, enter how many minutes before you want it to start.
11. Click "Save"