Adding Content to Service
1. Log into admin and click on "Services"
2. Find the service you want to add content to or edit content and select "Add Content"
3. Add the details of the service:
- Service Title
- Duration: Select the duration of the service
- Public Chat: This is where you can turn public chat on or off
- Allow people to chat: This is where you can set the timeline of when chat will open and close
4. Video: Select the video type (Embed code or Simulate live) and embed your streaming provider's embed code or URL here. If you don't have a live streaming provider - here is a list of a few that we recommend. Select the start time of the video.
Embed Code: Select "Embed Code" for live streaming, Vimeo Live, etc. Copy and paste your streaming provider's embed code. Note: The Church Online Platform pulls in your streaming provider's player, content, etc. All functionality comes from your streaming provider.
URL: Select "URL" to do a simulated live service through YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc. Note: The Church Online Platform pulls in your streaming provider's player, content, etc but will have functionality that auto-starts the video and keeps everyone in sync.
- Notes are available for attendees to follow along with and will be available for attendees to see once your service begins.
- Host Info allows you to create special notes that only hosts can see within the host view.
6. Additional Services allows you to apply the content you just created to multiple services. You can select all of the services you want to apply the content to, and click "Save."
If you wish to apply the content to services behind what is shown, you can change the calendar to show more dates. Once you see the dates, you can choose the services to apply the content to.